has a reference team of junior researchers in Statistics and Data Science, in order to create a positive network which motivates the participation of students with interests in Data Science from different Universities.
- Daniele Durante. Bocconi University.
- Anna Calissano. Politecnico di Milano.
- Federico Camerlenghi. University of Milano-Bicocca.
- Iacopo Di Iorio. Politecnico di Milano.
- Lucia Paci. Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
- Tommaso Rigon. Bocconi University.
For any doubt, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three teams will be selected by an evaluation committee of Data Scientists from academia and industry, based on different quality criteria. These include, but are not limited to
- Predictive performance
- Quality of the final report
- Applicability and effective presentation of the results
- Creativity in combining different analytical methods successfully
- Ability to include external information of public domain
- Capability to use different softwares efficiently
The members of the evaluation committee are listed below.